Urgent advice – call 8366 0250
Doctors or medical students from within the Northern Territory can call the service at any time (24/7) on 8366 0250 for urgent, confidential advice. You will speak with one of our experienced and caring General Practitioners.
You can also:
- Find a suitable GP from our GP Network
Other crisis phone services:
CRANA Bush Crisis Line
Toll free 24hr Telephone Counselling every day of the year - call 1800 805 391 - for ALL remote health workers/service providers and their families.
Lifeline phone 13 11 14
Lifeline provides confidential telephone counselling. The free service:
- Is staffed by trained volunteers who are supported by professional staff
- Provides advice on relationship problems and personal wellbeing
- Helps people who may be thinking about suicide
- Is available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Website www.lifeline.org.au
General enquiries can be made via the Doctors' Health service in South Australia:
Call us: (08) 8232 1250
Fax us: (08) 8232 4116
Postal address: PO Box 7427 Hutt St, Adelaide 5000.